Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dragan Effect Photos

February 1972, I enlisted into the United States Navy. After basic training I was stationed aboard the aircraft carrier USS America CVA-66. After 4 years aboard, my enlistment came to an end. In 2008, I began attending the USS America reunions which occur every 2 years. After 32 years of not being in contact with shipmates, the reunions made it possible for old shipmates to come together once again. It is good and a lot of fun to attend and be with fellow shipmates and reminisce of the old days. These photos are of some of my fellow shipmates that have been edited in Photo Shop with an effect that is new to me called the Dragan Effect. If anyone would like to attempt to create a 
"Dragan Effect" photo, here is the YouTube tutorial link.

No comments:

Post a Comment